Monday, March 21, 2011

He's HOME!

I hate to let everyone down, but I really don't have a lot to say. The past couple of days have been very... unexpected. I would have never imagined the chain of events that have happened. I don't even know where to start. Everyone keeps asking me for an update of some kind or another, and I don't know what to tell them. There isn't much news other than the fact that Scott is home, and he is doing well. I apologize about all of the phone calls, texts, Facebook posts, emails and such that I have ignored, but I have kinda just been in my own little world for the last couple days.
I am pretty sure I was still in shock that Scott was home until yesterday. Everything still feels like a dream sometimes. I never thought the day Scott would come home would ever get here, and now that it has I have a hard time believing he's really home. When I am with him, I still constantly look up from what ever we are doing to make sure he's really there, and he REALLY is there. It sounds kinda funny writing it, but I just don't want him to ever leave again. I am really happy, he makes me really happy. I love him.
Other than that there really isn't much of a story here. Grandma, I know I promised a picture, but I haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I will today, or tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea he was home! Yay for you! Once you two are all settled from all the excitement we should go on a double date. Yeah?

    ReplyDelete