Tuesday, June 17, 2014

It's time to crack down and really get organized.

I don’t think that I am far enough along to be in the “nesting” phase of pregnancy, but there are so many things that I need to get done around the house. Scott’s parents are coming to stay with us for a few days while Scott has a break from School in a couple of weeks, so that might be part of the reason I am feeling the pressure now. I can’t imagine them coming out more than once or twice while we live out here in Wisconsin so I can’t let them think that we are total slobs. It isn’t that our place is a disaster or unclean, it’s just small and we have more things than I thought we did.

Right before I got pregnant I had so much motivation to start getting things organized. I was ready to start going through and making sure everything was clean and organized. Let me tell you what gets done when you have morning sickness that lasts all day… your motivation goes away and nothing gets done. So now that I am past that icky phase I think I'm ready to start getting everything done.


Well, I have 4 months give or take a week or two to get our apartment organized because I am sure that little progress will be made if I wait until after the baby comes. There are so many projects that I want to start working on, that I don’t even know where to start. Hopefully in the next week or so I will get started on some of the projects I would like to finish before October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment