1) I traded in my Jetta, and got myself a little blue Honda civic. I am so glad to be out of my old car. My payment stayed about the same, but this time it isn’t a lease. I am excited to finally be buying a car… and all on my own. Look how big and independent I am getting.
2) Birthdays Galore. My Mom’s Birthday, Jason’s Birthday, Scott’s Birthday, and Jocelynn’s Birthday.
Dinner for Jason and my Mom
Jocelynn’s Birthday Dinner.
3)Hanging out with Friends… I haven’t done that in a long time!
4) Visiting Bryce in the hospital. He isn’t in the hospital anymore, but he cracks me up.
5) Timpview Basket ball game with Chase. I hardly get to see my little brothers these days. It was good to get out and hand out with Chase for a while. He taught me one thing… I NEVER want to have kids.
6) My mom started dating again. One of her friends invited her and this guy over for dinner a couple weeks ago. Then just last week he asked her to go out on Tuesday, Wednesday they went to lunch, and Thursday they went out again. I am super excited for her to start dating again. I have some mixed feelings about it though. I used to come home and watch a movie or a show with my mom, now she doesn’t even get home until after I go to bed. I kinda miss her.
7)I had a friend get divorced, a friend get married, and a friend try to get pregnant… (still don’t know if she is or not). I can’t believe how much has happened.
8) I got 2 packages from Scott, he’s doing great. He was just asked to be trainer and he is kind of nervous about it. He’s pretty cute, I like him.
9) I haven’t quit my job yet… I don’t know if I want to. I keep going back and forth on the subject. It scares me to have to possibly get new job.