Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2 years!!

It's crazy that Scott and I have already been married for 2 full years. It really doesn't feel like it has been 2 years. On the other hand it feel like it has been so much longer than 2 years. This year we kept it pretty simple. Scott took me out to the Melting Pot to celebrate, he even had a coupon for some free chocolate covered strawberries. I'm just bummed that we didn't get any pictures of the two of us together.




I have learned so much from Scott over the past two years. It is so much fun being married to Scott and knowing that there is always someone who will be there for me. He is so AMAZING to me. He does the laundry, and helps keep the house clean. He is smart, and funny, and knows how to make me laugh. I could never express how grateful I am to have him in my life. I really don't deserve to have a guy like him. 

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I can't believe its been 2 years! Crazy! I'm so glad you're part of our family!

    ReplyDelete