Saturday, October 4, 2008

I guess my life isn't over...

I got back my test score this week. An 82, without the curve, that is much better than I was thinking it would be, I’m still a little disappointed though. I just need to make sure I leave more time for studying before the next test. Sometimes it is very difficult to find or make time to study. Working almost full time, and going to school full time is not an easy task. But I think it is starting to get easier. I just need to start telling people no when they want to hang out and I don’t have time or if I have to study. I have already spent too much time this semester trying to make other people happy. I am just wearing myself out. I need to focus on me for a little while, make me my first priority rather that always worrying about everyone else. I might have issues with this at first but I’m guessing it will make my life a lot easier. I need to focus more on school; if I don’t then there is no chance that I will be able to get into medical school. If I work really hard all week, make sure that I keep up with my classes, do homework every night then I will have my weekends free. Maybe this will work, maybe this won’t, I can only hope.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah don't get overwhelmed! I'm so impressed at you this semester so far. Start working on you. Others are important, but sometimes you just have to take care of you first. Let me know if I can ever do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete