Thursday, October 30, 2008

When it sounds too good to be true...

I couldn't ask for anything more in my life right now. Which in some ways scares me. I mean, what goes up must come down. I really should be enjoying everything that I have right now, but instead I am worried about when things are going to get worse. Life is so perfect, I have a great job, I love school(the homework and tests not so much), I am starting to be a little more social again. I stay busy with the things that I like to do. What more could I ask for? My life sounds too good to be true, and you know what the saying says, "If it sound too good to be true, then it probably is. I just need to stop thinking and enjoy life!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry so much about when it could end! Just enjoy it and continue to do what you're doing- then it might not have to end!

    ReplyDelete