I hate weekends where you get to Sunday evening and wonder why tomorrow is going to be Monday again. Where did my weekend go?
Saturday I went shopping… I think this is the longest shopping trip I have ever been on. Me and Kelci met up with a girl that I work with and her sister in law and we shopped for a while. After that me and Kelci decided to keep shopping for a bit, we weren’t fully satisfied with our purchases yet. It was a very long day, but I ended up finding a couple really good deals.
Today… was long. I left for church at around 9:15 and I got home a a little before 7. I went to my sacrament meeting, then I went over to my friends because she didn’t want to go to her singles ward alone. I went to that with her and then I had to go back to my church for tithing settlement. It has been a really long day.
Things that I learned this weekend:
- Buying new clothes is fun, but carrying them around after isn’t.
- My little sister actually likes having Kelci-Amber time
- The girl who taught RS today has situational depression
- My singles ward bishop is really on top of things, and he is interested in getting to know everyone individually
- I am really tall, even when I wear flats.
- I have really long arms, and most long-sleeved shirts don’t fit me. :(
- I think it would be fun to teach RS… I know, I think it is crazy too, but I like being able to be creative, and I think I could have a lot of fun.
- Kalie has a really nice family, and she must talk about me or something because they all knew who I was.
- I am still afraid to drive in the snow, and I have been for 5 years.
- I am so excited to go to Arizona tomorrow! Please let it be warm…
Tomorrow is Monday… Good thing it is the only day I have to work or go to class!