Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Now is not a time to play catch up…

Eventually I will get to blogging about Thanksgiving break in Arizona, but not tonight.

This week is Finals week…3 words… kill me now! Okay, it really hasn’t been that bad. I really hate taking tests, but I can’t think of anyone who enjoys it. The plan is to take one tomorrow and one on Friday. Maybe I should take both of them tomorrow and just get it over with.

I love not working… today I went into work and they said “Hey Amber, do you want the day off?” What kind of question is that? Of course I want the day off. I have enough PTO to last me at least a week… I have tomorrow scheduled off, and I probably won’t have to go in on Friday either! This is the longest break I have had from work in a really long time. I am loving it! I wish that I didn’t have to work as much as I do, but you do what you gotta do.

Anyway, wish me luck on finals… I just need to remember it will all be over in a couple days… and then in 3 weeks I get to start the whole process over again. :)

3 comments:

  1. i remember the dread of college finals. good luck. enjoy your time off. if you have time off, you should come to matt's hotels with us. really.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everybody needs a break from the stress of finals. it's funny to see all my college-aged friends on FB wasting their time playing mindless games and updating their blogs- because you NEED to get away from all that stress and studying.

    I actually enjoy taking tests. weird, i know. but it's thrilling for me in some way. i think you should try and get both your finals done TODAY and enjoy TOMORROW- with a day off. good luck, amber!

    and- i don't think cramming yourself into a hotel room with brooke's kids is any vacation for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, come with brooke. we are going too. we have a 2 bedroom AND a one bedrrom suite.

    ReplyDelete