Thursday, June 10, 2010

Dumped….

So this is how this feels…

For any of you that actually know anything about me, this has nothing to do with Scott. Me and him are doing great, only problem is that he is on the other side of the world. If he dumped me, I would probably still be in bed crying my eyes out.

Here’s the down low, I have been dating a guy for a month and a half or something  (I haven’t really been keeping track) Well, tonight something happened that has never happed to me before. I got dumped. That’s right, I’ve never been dumped before. I was always the person dumping, not the dumped. He knew just as well as I did that it wasn’t really going anywhere. But for some reason I was affected a little differently than I thought I would be by this event. I have been thinking about breaking up with him for a while, but I didn’t want to hurt him, and I still wanted to be friends. I figure, there is no harm in just hanging out with him for a while longer. I am a little sad. I don’t know if it is because I know subconsciously that I will miss having someone around when I get home, or maybe I am just upset that it ruins my perfect record of never being dumped. Either way I just feel a little sick to my stomach about it.

Good News… 1) One of my really good friends from High School gets back from his mission in about a month! :) Then I will have someone to hang out with again. 2) There is only 10 months until Scott gets home! I just love that boy, and 10 months is still super far away, but it’s better than 24 months. 3) I sit next to this really cute guy at work, maybe I can become better friends with him!

2 comments:

  1. getting dumped sucks. but it's good to experience it at least once in your lifetime. i'm sorry you're feeling so bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto to everything amy just said. hope things get sorted out quickly.

    ReplyDelete