Monday, December 6, 2010

Finals... already?

I cannot believe how fast this semester is coming to an end. I am trying to finish up all of the stupid last minute papers and assignments that my teachers have thrown at me. I am really starting to get stressed out. To add to that stress I got a job. A full time job, which the training is this week and next week, and interferes with many of my finals. What was I thinking? Getting a job at the same time as finals? I guess I will do what I have to do.
My new job is still in a call center, but I have a feeling it is going to be so much better than my last job. I will be working at ancestry.com and they don't ship out any product which means we won't be getting calls about people not getting their product, or calls about damaged products. We will see what it is like this week. Plus I hear they have great benefits. My school schedule next semester is a little crazy. The last couple years I have been taking mostly general classes, which means there were plenty of different sections to choose from. Now that I am taking higher level classes there are very few options to choose from. One of my classes is only available at 9 or 10 am and another is only available at 4 pm. That's a nice large gap between classes. So this is kind of what my schedule next semester will look like I will work from 2am-10am and then go study in the library until noon, that is when I will start classes. With a few breaks in between I will get out of class between 530 and 6. Then I will sleep from 6 pm-1 am. My schedule is going to be pretty intense next semester, but I think that it will be good. My social life will no longer exist, but I am okay with that. I am excited to have a job again. I was going crazy only doing school. I'm so glad that I have all Christmas break to start getting used to my new work schedule.

1 comment:

  1. holy moly. you are the shining example of a hard-working college student with that wing-dinger of a schedule!

    good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete