Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's all gone!

I got home from work on Thursday night, open up my computer, and a message comes up saying that Windows was deleted from my computer to insert the disk to re-install it. SERIOUSLY? I called HP and they took down all of my information asked me a bunch of questions about my computer, what the message said... Then they say "We would love to help you with your problem, it will cost you $99 for a years subscription for phone support". I was so mad, I don't want to have to pay 100 dollars for my stupid computer. I ended up paying for it. Then they had me run a test on my computer. The verdict? I just had to restore the computer to it's original state... which means that I lost EVERYTHING, and I paid 100 bucks for something that I could have done for myself for free. Thanks a lot HP support! At least I still have a working computer.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry!! What a bummer. At least you didn't have to buy a new computer too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time, call Damon. I think he only charges 50 bucks. :)

    totally sucks.

    ReplyDelete