Friday, October 29, 2010

It makes me smile...

Somedays I feel like everyone is staring at me when I walk through campus. Sometimes I replay events or conversations in my head and smile. I even catch my self chuckling to my self occasionally. I wonder what other people think as they walk by. Maybe they think that I am crazy... But hey, at least I am entertaining myself.
Life is going really good right now. I should probably be studying more than I am, but other
than that I can't think of anything that I can change. I like what I am doing, I like what I am studying. I feel like I am getting a lot of things done, cleaning, and organizing stuff.
Today, someone even came up to me to say hi and talk for a minute. I love when I'm not the one who has to go out of their way to talk to friends. It was a boy I once had a crush on (High School). I was walking to the library with some one and a couple others said hi. I love that I was with someone, because it made me feel popular. Who doesn't like feeling popular every once in a while.
Halloween is this weekend.... I have a party tonight, tomorrow and Sunday to go to. I love my costume (I will put up pictures later, after I get all ready). I think that this is the first year that I actually have a costume. A real costume that I didn't throw together 3 minutes before I walked out the door.
About 5.5 months until Scott gets home. I am excited, very excited... but it's also kinda scary. Five and a half months is not a very long time. It is finally becoming real that he will be coming home pretty soon. It has always been something that would happen just forever in the future, almost something that wouldn't ever happen. Now I am starting to realize that time has past, and the clock is ticking down. CRAZY!
Today I looked like a hippie. I wore a headband thing across my forehead. It was kinda fun. I still can't decide if I actually think that it is cute, or if I just think that it was fun. I kinda like it, it is so different than something that I would usually do. I will have to put a picture up and you can help me to decide.
Lots of things make me smile. I am a pretty happy person, and I am enjoying myself right now.

1 comment: