Tuesday, September 21, 2010

My Day Off...

I hate that having the day off really doesn't mean anything. Sure I didn't have to go to work today, but I did have to do a bunch of other things. My day was pretty packed today. It started off with a couple hours of class (this is how I start everyday except Sunday), then went straight to my friend's school. She asked me to come in so she could give me a facial (I forgot how nice facials are, I should get them more often) After that I went straight to Jason's shop to get my oil changed. I learned a couple of things. 1) Jason doesn't like working with cars, he just likes making them go fast. 2) He takes CC 3) It's like a real business, not just a hobby 4) His mechanic is really fast at changing the oil (I really didn't know any of this before, I guess I have something to work on) While I'm on the subject, the prices are very competitive with anywhere else you might go to get things fixed on your car. If you're in the Provo/Orem area I would highly recommend going to him, PMP motorsports. Then I drove down to Spanish Fork for my laser appointment (this is supposed to be my last treatment, but we'll see if all the hair is gone. Cross your fingers for me). Then I came home and I played on the computer for a while... It was a lot easier to study when I didn't have a computer to distract me. Okay, okay, my day really wasn't THAT busy, but I wish I was able to relax a little more than I did. Now I really need to go study...

3 comments:

  1. sounds way better than being at the dreaded workplace.

    what is "CC"?

    can i ask what areas you are getting hair laser-removed?

    and, why do you never answer my questions? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CC is is Credit Card, I work in a call center so we abbreviate everything. I didn't even realize I did that.

    The laser I am getting my underarms, legs, and bikini line.

    I always get the email saying you comment on my phone, and then I forget to respond by the time I am on my computer. i'll try to be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had a day off?? You should have come and spent it with me! :) I miss you... AND I am very excited that I get to see you tonight.

    ReplyDelete