Monday, January 25, 2010

Arts and Crafts

I need to get a package out to Scott sometime next week. I hate having to plan things weeks in advance so that he will get them in time. There’s Valentines day (February 14th) and Scotts Birthday (February 17th) It’s nice that I can cram two holidays into one. Sending packages to Japan isn’t very cheap, and I don’t have a lot of money. This is what I started today for his package. IMG_0037

It’s a canister that I decorated. I think it’s pretty cute… but the best part is what I am putting in it.

IMG_0036

Little “love notes”, they are mostly just funny little stories and inside jokes, but I thought it was a cute idea…

I’m always on the look out for more ideas on what to send Scott. So if you have any ideas let me know.

2 comments:

  1. i love this idea. i think it's the perfect thing for a missionary. something he can spread out over time, if he has the will-power.

    maybe he'd like a live octopus?

    if i think of any other {long-distance} ideas, i'll e-mail you.

    ReplyDelete