Wednesday, January 20, 2010

You might think I’m stupid.

I promise that I’m not stupid. I don’t laugh, not because I don’t get the joke, but because I don’t think it is funny. I promise I am not a dumb person. Yes, I knew the answers to the questions you were asking me, but I acted like I didn’t just so you would stop talking… I’m a brat. I don’t think I am better than anyone else, but sometimes I get really bugged by stupid people. They laugh at stupid things that aren’t funny, they ask questions about things they probably should have learned in elementary school. Sometimes they catch me in a good mood and I will throw out a pity laugh, or even explain a couple concepts. But most of the time I just get annoyed. I should probably work on that. One of these days I am going to have to ask my neighbor a question and I am sure they will have the same thoughts run through their head. For the most part, I’m not stupid. At least I don’t think I’m stupid. Just thought I would clear up any misconceptions about me.

1 comment:

  1. Laughing at things that are not funny or that i'm expected to laugh at is a pet-peeve of mine, too. way to stand your ground.

    **you're laughing at my stuff though- right?

    ReplyDelete