Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Lucky me

Last Saturday was the deadline to take a pretest for my calculus class. It counts for 3 homework assignments. I totally forgot to take it. I have no good excuses, it just completely slipped my mind. I can’t believe that I forgot to take it! I have been beating myself up over forgetting since I realized I am retarded. I kept thinking maybe I will email the professor and he will make a exception for me. If I was going to do that I would have to come up with a really good excuse for why I didn’t take it in time. Or I could just tell the truth and say I totally spaced, and he might take pity on me and let me take it late. I got home from work today and I had an email from my teacher saying that he extended the deadline until Monday for the class to take it. I didn’t have to lie and come up with a stupid excuse for why I am a slacker. I didn’t even have to admit that I made a mistake. the problem just took care of itself. Lucky me…

3 comments:

  1. did you remember to take it monday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the best kind of problems. ones that go away on their own. i wish i had more of those problems in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! That is so awesome! I wish things like that would happen more often!

    ReplyDelete