Thursday, January 28, 2010

I’ll be the first to admit that I’m scared

  • I have a fear of being handicapped and not having anyone tell me that I am.
  • I am afraid that I am going to be hit by someone riding a bike on campus.
  • I am afraid that I can’t do everything that I want to do.
  • I am afraid of what others think of me.
  • I am afraid of saying something stupid in front of a group of people so I stay pretty much to myself.
  • I don’t know if I am afraid of heights, but I certainly don’t like them
  • I am afraid of letting people down.
  • I am afraid to be late… if I am late to class, or church then I usually won’t go because I hate it so much.
  • I am afraid of the future.
  • High expectations scare me to death
  • Not being perfect scares me, (I know that nobody is, but I don’t want other people to know that I’m not)
  • I am afraid of losing my job. (although I secretly want to)
  • I am afraid of getting bad grades.

But fear is what drives me… because I fear failure it makes me work that much harder so that I don’t fail. I just cross my fingers that my fear is enough to make me successful. If that even makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment