Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Random facts you might not know about me…

  1. I won’t drink tap water, I only drink bottled or filtered water
  2. I think Orange flavored candies are almost the worst flavor ever
  3. I have a lot of OCD tendencies. (I have to recopy my math homework so it looks pretty, stuff like that)
  4. I am 5’10, and I wish I were shorter.
  5. I am some sort of Science major at BYU, maybe PDBio, maybe Microbiology. I just need to choose.
  6. I have the typical Mormon hobbies (quilting, scrapbooking, etc.)
  7. I love to travel, and I wish I had the money and time to do it.
  8. My mom is one of my best friends.
  9. I don’t like English, and I avoid all English classes mainly because I suck at it. Which you probably know if you read my blog very often.
  10. Science and math come much easier for me.
  11. I am interested in why things work the way they do, I think that is why I like science and math.
  12. I over analyze EVERYTHING!
  13. I love playing board games, and card games.
  14. I know how to solve a Rubiks cube.
  15. I am always cold, sometimes even in the summer.
  16. I am a perfectionist (kind of goes along with #3)
  17. I sleep with 3 blankets every night
  18. I hate asking for help, even though I know life would be much easier if I just got over myself and ask for help
  19. I hate driving by myself, so I am always on my phone or try to be with someone else.
  20. Black and gray make up the majority of my clothing.
  21. I love getting things in the mail, so it is officially my job to get the mail and I get mad if they get it first.
  22. I have a list of 200 things I want to do before I die (maybe that will be my post for another night when I have nothing to write about)
  23. I have a hard time saying no to people, even though I don’t have time to do the things people ask me to do.
  24. I am going against a Harward trait, which means trying really hard not to be a flake
  25. I rarely wear matching socks, I have lots of colors and I don’t bother to sort them.

2 comments:

  1. 1- it's because you grew up in arizona. their tap water disgusts. come to washington. our water is beautiful.

    8- awesome.

    9- believe it or not, i actually don't care for english either; spelling is just a personal OCD habit of mine

    10- math, yes; science, no

    12- join the club

    13- you're a harward

    14- jealous.

    19- you got that from grandma nevada.i just hate driving- but i love being by myself.

    22- would love to see your list

    23- that's from grandma, too.

    24- i love that quality in you

    25- can't do it.

    and nothing about hating your job? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me, but you forgot to add the disclaimer about Harwards... not ALL Harwards are flakes...mostly just the males!

    ReplyDelete