Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Relaxing Sunday

I didn’t get a nap in like I was hoping for, but my day wasn’t too bad today. I updated most of the ward directory, and even made some flyers for the ward party coming up.

I hate to admit it, but I am kind of anti social these days. I went to ward prayer and there was a mix and mingle after. I don’t think that I was made to mingle. I just don’t like it very much. It wasn’t too bad, I didn’t really meet anyone new. Maybe I should work on the whole having a social life thing.

This weeks social goals:

  • Go to a movie with Jessica like I promised
  • Go to dinner with Sheyene, apparently she has lots to update me on.
  • Get together with Kalie… I guess she has a new guy named David that she needs to tell me about.

I think that it enough social interaction for a week.

1 comment:

  1. it seems you have developed the harward social genes as well.

    i'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete