Wednesday, January 27, 2010

How do they do it.

It has only been 27 days and I am out of stories for my blog. I don’t know how anybody does the whole blogging daily thing. Maybe it helps that the people that do have things to write about everyday, have a life. You know, a family, kids, something more than school and work.

Thoughts about my life: Lets see, I have two midterms this week. I had another boy introduce himself and talk to me during class. It is freezing outside. I want to learn more about computer programs. I don’t like having a 35 minute commute to work. I don’t like my hair. I like feeling smart. I am still trying to figure out what to do about work. I am sad that the person I sit next to at work is quitting soon. I am supposed to be training for that relay, but haven’t been (it’s too cold). I think Japanese is kind of fun. Flakey people drive me insane. Wow, I have a boring life…

2 comments:

  1. one day at a time- that's how we do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. believe it or not, the stuff you wrote in this post is actually interesting to me. i still learn stuff about you even though it seems lame to you. keep writing.

    ReplyDelete